First aid kit for pets - pawfect for dogs cats and other small animals
This first aid kit is pawfect for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens or any small animal requiring first aid. This dog first aid kit provides peace of mind if your pet suffers from a cut, bruise or strain. This kit will prepare you for quick and safe treatment in an emergency situation. This value for money compact kit has a carry handle which can be attached to a lead, belt or other carry options. It is light weight making it easily portable, weighing in at only 280g. Perfect for walks, trips away, pop in the car or caravan. Great for having in your grooming salon or your dog bag.
CONTENTS OF KIT
- 4 x Cleansing wipes - use to clean wounds prior to applying a dressing. Discard safely when used.
- 1 x Conforming Bandage - For a suspected strain use this around the limb and fasten with tape. Cut the excess bandage and retain for future use.
- 2 x Eye wash pods, 20ml - Use to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas. Simply wipe away excess fluid with a gauze swab or paper towel.
- 1 x Foil Blanket - To retain body warmth and help combat shock. Use this to wrap your pet while en-route to the vet. It may be necessary to hold the blanket in place.
- 1 x Forceps
- 5 x Gauze Swabs - For cleaning up after wounds, or use of saline.
- 2 x Gloves (Pairs) - Always wear this whilst tending to an injured pet. Discard after use.
- 1 x Microporous Tape - To hold dressings or bandages in place. It tears easily, so scissors are not required.
- 1 x No 9 Large Dressing - Use to cover injuries. Do not tie the attached bandage too tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed. Cut off the bandage ends after tying.
- 2 x plastic bags - To cover paw injuries and help to keep them clean. Fasten with tape, it will minimise blood spillages onto carpets, car upholstery and soft furnishings.
- 1 x Scissors.
This kit is not a substitute for professional veterinary attention.